Rider Profile: Aaron Silvester


 

Aaron has been riding on the dirt for 3 years now. 2012 has been his most sucsessful season so far.


Rider Name: Aaron Silvester


Race Number: 34


Bike I ride: A&J 2008 Honda CRF 250

Year I Started racing Flattrack: 2010

Why I enjoy the racing: Great fun sliding around and a good group of people to be involved with.


Most memorable result / race: My first GNC win at Scunthorpe 2012

Track you have enjoyed riding at most: Rye House

What have you done to your bike to modify it for FT use: R6 forks, lowered shock, 19" front and rear wheels with Maxxis DTR-1 tyres, 

front brake removed and lanyard kill switch added

Any people or sponsors you would like to thank for their help with your racing: My Dad for supporting me and supplying me with my bikes and my auntie Jo and Uncle Andrew for sponsoring me.


2010- 150 x trail. Overall result: 8th
2011- Honda CRF 150. Overall result, club: 5th GNC: 8th
2012- Honda CRF 250. Overall result, club: 1st GNC: 2nd

I ride the odd motocross track and i rode my first enduro with my dad on a Honda CRM 250 2 stroke, hoping to get into road racing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment