Saturday Practice session at Rye House Cancelled

After discussions with Rye House Stadium we have agreed to cancel the DTRA practice session scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday 14th Sept).
It has been raining hard there this afternoon and is forecast again overnight and in the morning.

Riders who pre entered will be refunded.

Sundays meeting is still on and the forecast looks like we may get away with it so unless we tell you other wise assume its all systems go.

No comments:

Post a Comment